In Flight In Flight In Flight

Friday, October 29, 2010

Rustic Owl Dessert Table

This party was created for my latest love for owls as I turned a year older this October.  Table was decorated with white and orange pumpkins, owl prints and orange burlap.  Hope you enjoy!












The lovely owl votive holder is from a local gift and chocolate store Bradley's, that I absolutely love!





The wonderful cookies are by TSCookies on Etsy




Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Marshmallow Topping and Caramel Drizzle,  were made at home and you can find the recipe here.  The cutest 'Pumpkin Patch' Tickets are from Brandywine Designs .







The yummy orange peanut marshmallows remind me of my childhood...






Paper cones filled with Pumpkin Spice Hershey's Kisses






I created the cutest owl banner!






These cute gift tags are from the fabulous Susan at Susan's Greetings .



I had so much fun putting this Owl Party together with a Rustic touch...I'm happy to share it with you!






This party is linked to:

4 comments:

  1. Omg absolutely amazing! I love it! Those cupcakes look delish!

    Xoxo,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good ideas! I'm eager to look at that cupcake recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is an amazing table set up! Thanks so much for featuring my owl tags. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible table! It looks so tasty but in the same thime i wouldn't touch it because it so beautiful :D :)

    ReplyDelete