In Flight In Flight In Flight

Friday, April 1, 2011

Ginger Studio

Ginger Studio

I want to give a very special Thank you to Ginger Studio for creating our new look!
~ Logo, Background, Blog Header, Badge, Social Media Buttons, and Business Cards ~


For working with my patiently and creating my ideas,
they turned out just how I imagined them and more!

Working on printing the business cards now!!!,
and I thank all my wonderful friends that are asking me for some to share with others!
  My dreams are taking flight and I couldn't be any prouder,
okay maybe in a few more months!
But I will enjoy the ride all the way to where it leads and I thank everyone that's helping me get there!


Visit Ginger Studio on Etsy and check out their wonderful work and Premade Logos, but I totally recommend working with them for a custom creation!  Loved it!

~ Mayra

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look! I added your blog button to my blog. http://susanschrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is informative and fun to follow! Love it...

    ReplyDelete