In Flight In Flight In Flight

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Red, White, Blue .........and Yellow! {On Vacation}

I know it's past all the glory of the days leading up to the great 4th of July, but I want to share ours with you as I enjoyed very much setting in our resort room with a pool view!  This year I added yellow, which is not only a very significant color in honoring our military but also my favorite this Summer...Enjoy!





I got this idea from Martha Stewart Magazine to put all the goodies for our celebration in the bucket we were to use for drinks!






Lollipop Favors by Simple Tastes
Cookies by Lori's Place




This idea and printable is from Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate Magazine





Tableware from Target











We had a great time at the Beach, can't wait to go back!  Remember you can use ideas from here to style your Labor Day BBQs and Parties!










1 comment:

  1. I love the addition of the yellow! Great party! I'm a new follower and can't wait to go search the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete