In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, August 8, 2011

Late Summer Party Inspiration



I styled a little something inspired on Summer because no matter how much we want to think ahead for the Fall....it's still HOT out there!!! 


I find a lot of my inspiration on Scrapbook embellishments and stickers, and these fun summer stickers inspired the colors and the feel I wanted to carry through this small table...






Mini Lemon Drop Cupcakes (from my local Walmart)  in a jar!
Because eating out of the jar makes everything taste better...seriously, it's comforting!




This party would be perfect pool side....


On a budget friendly note: I just used a pool towel for tablecover {free}, leftover plates, straws and utensils from different other parties, and the only thing I spent on was cupcakes and drinks.



The cake truffles from Lollidreams are in tropical flavor...YUM!
Key lime pie, orange-mango and piƱa colada




You can style a table of your own with very few things that you already have at home, pick a color combination and look through your stuff!


Wooden utensils {leftovers from our Travelers Party} from Shop Sweet Lulu


Hope you enjoyed the post and motivates you to create a late Summer party of your own, please do share pics with us and have fun!
~ Mayra


Advertisement


back to school
Advertisement



No comments:

Post a Comment