In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pink + Zebra Sweet Sixteen

Pink and Zebra Sweet Sixteen Party I helped styled for Victoria (Tori) Brummette


Enjoy!



Sign in table with 'oreo shots'



Pink Candy Table



 


Zebra Dessert Table



The Zebra Dessert Table idea was to featured exclusively chocolates and cakes along with her Birthday Cake.  Tori wanted to have her favorites which included snickers, twix, kit-kat, zebra cakes, swiss rolls, oreos and many more.






Custom Water Bottle Labels and Sweet 16 Straws





Signature Drink ~ Victoria's Secret
(Alcohol Free Strawberry Margaritas)





Decor



Centerpieces created by Sheri (Tori's Mom)
and a Birthday Mad Lips for guests to fill in with Zebra Swarovski Pencils





Photobooth




Thank you Tori for allowing me to be a part of your special day, it was fabulous!

 



Credits:
Pink Zebra Party Printables: Chickabug
Life is Sweet Sign and Flag Straws: Go Against The Grain
Cake and Cupcakes: Magpies Cakes
Jumbo Balloons: Bake It Pretty


6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS job Mayra!! The party is fabulous and so chic for a teenage girl. LOVE it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! The Victoria's Secret drinks are too fun an love the oreo shots. Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I LOVE the theme of the party! My daughter likes the oreo shots...can you tell me how to make them? I found the alcoholic ones, but would love the recipe for the non-alcoholic shots. Thanks! You can email me directly at tklebo1112@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im going to be 16 in February and i want a zebra them i love this i thank i well do some of my stuff like this! my mom told me that im the one that has to look for things to do and i have to make it happen so this blog is going to make it happen thank you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your comment Emaleigh! Happy Planning!!

      Delete