In Flight In Flight In Flight

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Country Living Fair Atlanta {My trip}


I recently had the pleasure of attending the Country Living Magazine Fair in Atlanta and met Editor In Chief - Sarah Gray Miller at their General Store location which was decorated with different tablescapes.  The magazines Style and Market Editors and Directors where there too, and I only found out when I complimented the above magazine cover (because it's my favorite ever) and to my surprise the ladies behind the counter at the store where the great designers and stylists. I spoke with Deputy Style Editor - Lilli Diallo, such a sweet lady!


Editor in Chief, Sarah Grey Miller



the shops:
{you'll find as many links as possible!  daughter just handled the camera beautifully while I shopped around,  I made a point of getting a biz card from each shop we adored or bought something at}

The Paper Bee
By Tammy Bittinger {brooke0392@aol.com}


 
























I know!!!
 Lots of goodies, come back again for a second part to this post and I share with you some of what I got at the fair too!



No comments:

Post a Comment