In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, May 21, 2012

Children's Festival of Reading ~ Knoxville

I enjoyed the Children's Festival of Reading by our local library this past weekend.  My kids are passionate about reading and not only did they get a good deal on filling up a bag of books for a few dollars but this event also marks the beginning of the Library's Summer Reading Programs.


 
I'm honored that I was asked by the library to help with judging the different tents/booths on their decor and I of course had fun doing it, so I snapped a few shots....



Knox County Birth to Kindergarten Program




'Booger', A Nature Book by Mary Phillips




Alyssa Capucilli - Author of Biscuit
 
 
Gail Carson Levine - Author of Ella Enchanted
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Reading is soooo important! This is a wonderful program!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lissa! My kids LOVE reading and being involved with the local library programs, so it was great to be there!

      Delete
  2. I'm a new follower and love your blog! So much great inspiration for parties! Would love the follow back! Enter my giveaway for a Nordstrom and Starbucks gift card!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete