In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, August 6, 2012

Life is Sweet .... while on vacation!

If you follow me along on twitter and facebook you might have heard me talking about my recent vacation.  I traveled with my family for the first time (for some of us in the family) to DC
 and New York City and stopped by a few places along the way.

One thing we enjoy doing while on vacation is visiting all those places we see on TV that get us all excited for what we see on the screen. 

Here's some of the places I visited...
better known as DC Cupcakes on TLC



























better known as the Cake Boss' Bakery





{I got so excited about the shop next door!}



Other places we visited and loved on our trip for their food...

Banana Cafe in Washington DC for yummy latin food


Pat's Steaks in Philly
{loved their woodgrain design on the cup, ha!}


and of course also Geno's in Philly


{I had to snap a pic of this place across Pat's there in Philly, so colorful and fresh}

So, I know you want to know what I think....here it is:
Georgetown's Cupcakes are melt in your mouth delicious....every single flavor!
Cookies at One Girl Cookies ARE divine and I loved my chocolate whoopie pie too.
And if you have a chance to visit Carlo's Bakery, go for the red velvet mini cake and the tiramisu, they are both delightful as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment