In Flight In Flight In Flight

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craft That Party {Vendor LOVE}

 
 
In case you have yet noticed...I am in love with  wooden peg toppers from Craft That Party.  I had them for my Anniversary and my friend and I had some created for her Wedding.  Now Jenny at Craft That Party is working with me on some designs for the Holidays and she was wonderful to create a set of 3 owls inspired on my blog!  I just LOVE her work!! We are giving away right now a set of the 3 owls on the 1st Prize Package of In Flight's 2nd Anniversary Giveaway Party!
 
 
 
 
Jenny Dixon from Crossing the Bugger - Dixon Line is the creator of Craft That Party on Etsy after succesfully launching her precious wooden peg toppers.  I invite you to check out her shop, they come in different sizes and there's plenty to choose from.  Jenny loves a custom order too, get in contact with her...and tell her I sent you!  Jenny's work has been featured on EdiTORIal, the blog of Tori Spelling as well as Hostess With The Mostess, Amy Atlas Events, and many more.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Follow Jenny and her DIY Style on her blog, Crossing the Bugger - Dixon Line, her Etsy shop, facebook, twitter and Pinterest.
 
And don't forget to enter the Giveway where we are giving away these 3 amazingly cute owls to 1 winner!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment