In Flight In Flight In Flight

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Winter Valentine

 
I wanted to share with you my Valentine decor at home. I love blue for Valentine's Day and decided to decorate my living room with a Winter Valentine theme.
 
 
I started decorating for this month with blue, green and lavender shades using Christmas decorations for the 'wintery' theme and the lovely print is from Le Papier Studio. Even added white feathers for the 'in flight' touch!
 
 
 
For today, Valentine's Day, I added goodies for us to enjoy with these wonderful Xs and Os Cookies from KJ Cookies.
 
 
 
 
Happy Valentine's Day, enjoy a sweet day and stay warm!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that you use different colours, other than the traditional red, pink and white. My fav colour being red, I of course will stick to tradition :)

    ReplyDelete