In Flight In Flight In Flight

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Graduation Products and Vendors Love {Part II}

Wanted to share with you Part II of my Graduation Products feature on products I'm using and I have been lucky enough to work with some of my favorite vendors on these.
 
Click here to see Part I if you missed it earlier this month...
 
 
These are party horns for Graduation, my "baby girl''s silhouette, and a sign for an awesome photo booth.  If you like seeing sneak pics, follow along on Instagram (@inflightideas)...I love sharing my happy mail there!
 
 

 
Party Horns by Oh Goodie Designs
 
Silhouettes by Oh My Gluestick
 
 
 
Check directly with these vendors on custom items and availability!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing my Take a Mustache, Take a Picture photo booth sign. I was so glad to help!

    ReplyDelete