In Flight In Flight In Flight

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Graduation Save the Date

If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably heard me talk about my oldest daughter graduating High School this year.  ohhh, time does fly!
 
 
 
 
Well our baby girl is graduating, and the family is all coming and we are celebrating! I couldn't be more excited! I want to share with you today the Save The Date Cards we sent to family and friends back in February for those that will be traveling for her Graduation and celebration...(notice it's days long!!)
 

 
 
The card was designed by Jen at Blush Printables and customized as a Save The Date. I can't wait for you to see the Graduation Collection she created for us as well!
 

 
 
You can find this design at Blush Printables on Etsy, under Shower Invitations!
Thanks Jen!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely design! And congratulations on this family milestone. :-)

    ReplyDelete