In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, October 28, 2013

October Celebrations!

What a special few weeks I've had and I am about to have! October is just such a special month for me. I had a BIRTHDAY this month and now I'm celebrating the blog's 3rd Anniversary this week! Yay!! So excited for this little space of awesomeness I share with all of you...Thank you!



I would like to share a few things I have been up to lately that I can mainly share by way of inspiration boards and sneak peeks, as they are still in the works for magazine features (yay for the 3 coming up!!) and future parties.

These are the inspirations with credit sources and their themes as I have named them!

Fall Owl Inspiration for Polka Dot Magazine
(Sneak Peek)
Cakepops by Sweet Whimsy Shop



Smoky Woods Inspiration for Everyday Party Magazine


Dreamcatcher Inspired Photo Shoot with Melissa Creates
(Inspiration Board)



Also this October I had the pleasure of working on a Wicked Soiree Birthday, and a fun Halloween Festive Owl Inspired Shoot along with creating a great drink recipe for an upcoming feature with
 A Sweet Spot: Home
(here's a sneak peek)
 
Hope you're October was just as awesome, I know most of you must be getting ready for trick or treaters....Happy Halloween!
 
 
 
 



2 comments: