In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, April 21, 2014

Magnolias and Bees Inspiration

I'm letting you in on a little secret I'm working on...

I bought a fabric from Jo-Ann Fabric that inspired me for an entire display of sweets. I'm making my flowers be Magnolias and working with bees keeping away from the traditional yellow because that's one of the things I enjoy doing the most.  I'll have the pleasure of working as a contributor for Polka Dot Balloon Magazine so you'll have to wait and check out the Summer issue for more! 

Looking forward to working with these vendors and friends: Pamela Smerker Designs



image credits:


note: although the fabric links to Jo-Ann for credit, the photo is my own take and I could not find the fabric online. I purchased it at one of their stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment