In Flight In Flight In Flight

Friday, August 15, 2014

Parisian Cafe Party



I had the pleasure of setting this table for a ladies luncheon with a request for a parisian theme. Macarons and sweet treats with fruits and chocolate were requested...a Patisserie! I love how the orange and navy blue look mixed in with pastels on this one.  I have fun mixing colors like that and twisting the typical and expected colors from a theme into something rather different and original and I'm glad that my suggestion worked as great.  It's fresh, pretty and inviting.  










Concept and Styling by In Flight Celebrations
Cupcakes Flowers by Taste of Art by Wendy Symons
Cupcakes/Cake Topper by Ruffles n Rouge
 Macarons and Cake Truffles from The Sweetery
Cupcakes, Napoleons, Lemon Tart and Fruit from Publix




1 comment: