In Flight In Flight In Flight

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Candy Corn ~ Party Ideas and Inspiration

Last year I made these really cute Candy Corn Inspired Cupcakes to welcome the kids home from school for Fall Break! 



and I'm thinking of candy corn again!
Check out these wonderful ideas and links for tutorial from Better Homes and Gardens:








And there's some really cute candy corn items for your shopping pleasure on Etsy










{it's 15% off right now and I highly recommended as I have one myself!}


And last but not least, check out this Perfect Endings Candy Corn Cake by Williams Sonoma






Enjoy as you get ready for Halloween!

~ Mayra



2 comments:

  1. LOVE all these ideas - I personally LOVE candy corn! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my candy corn cozy!!

    Also, I want to eat that whole cake!!

    ReplyDelete