In Flight In Flight In Flight

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Small Halloween Dessert Table for Piggy Bank Parties








I styled a small party to showcase the collection as part of the Piggy Bank Parties' Contributors Crew October Challenge.  My table was inspired on not only the collection but being able to shop for everything in one trip.  All the treats are store bought and easy to style together with Halloween Decor that you might have already at home.  I used the collection papers to wrap around the drink bottles to create owls.  My one stop shopping was at Walmart which gave me the opportunity to pick up googly eyes, additional decor and lace which I used to embellish the favor bags.

Read the entire post at The Piggy Bank Parties Blog, Oink!

And remember you don't have to be a great baker, stylist or party planner to create something fabulous even for the smallest of parties, it's all in the details!  And when in a hurry, visit your local grocery store and shop for everything in one stop, it's amazing what you can find!


Are you getting ready for Halloween?!!


~ Mayra




No comments:

Post a Comment