In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet our Contest Judges!

I've had the pleasure to meet (at least online), these three amazingly creative women that have inspired me in the last year since I started the blog and I invited them to join me in judging our contest and I'm honored that they accepted to be a part of it.

If you have not met them yet {which I doubt!}...here they are!



Our judges will help me choose a winner for our contest based on a votes, and the ability of our contestants to meet the requirements for our contest.  Please refer to the Contest Rules!


I want to give each of my judges their own very cute post, so please come back tomorrow and meet Kori of Paper & Pigtails and learn all about her work! 

Thank you ladies for judging the contest for us!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment