In Flight In Flight In Flight

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meet our Judges ~ Kori Clark of Paper & Pigtails



Meet the sweet Kori of Paper & Pigtails.
She is not only one of our fabulous judges but also a prize sponsor. For the winner of our contest, there is a $45 value credit to her shop for a Printable Party Set from one of her really cute collections on the shop.


About Kori:

"My name is Kori and I live in sunny Florida where I share my home with my sweet husband, two excited toddlers, and two large dogs who shed a bit too much. My computer is my life line and I have been using it to illustrate original graphics for over 10 years.  It was love at first digital illustration, and I graduated in digital arts. Since that time I have worked corporately and then had the opportunity to stay home and try to make this a full time gig, with freelance work. In spring of 2010 I launched Paper & Pigtails to concentrate on party designs!"

Kori's Work:


I love her work, I can relate to a lot of the colors and the themes that Kori uses and I'm lucky to have had Kori worked on some custom party supplies for me using my blog's logo to create party circles and a beautiful banner.  Kori also created our Free Father's Day Printable Circles.

Her work has been featured on Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate Magazine {which you can find here and here } and HGTV.com among others.



Kori's Parties:

Check out all the handmade goodness and creativity on her beautiful parties, her kids are some lucky little ones!!







I heart Kori!

Find Kori and follow her along in Paper & Pigtails' Blog, Facebook and Twitter.



Get inspired and enter our Dessert Table Contest!




No comments:

Post a Comment