In Flight In Flight In Flight

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sharing an exciting week!

OHH, what a week this has been!

Today I'm heading out to enjoy Downtown Knoxville, first to help with judging at the Children's Festival of Reading and then to walk the boulevard at the International Biscuit Festival.

I personally had fun with Food Network star Alton Brown's visit to the Tennessee Theater this week to kick off festivities to the Biscuit Festival.


On the blog, I shared my son's Paper Airplanes Celebration with you and a Woodland Fox Inspired Table that I styled for an event last week.



As you might know I'm a contributor writer for Piggy Bank Parties and this week the Piggy Bank Parties Blog featured a Crew Challenge we had been working on.  Our Crew was divided in two teams and given a Printable Collection from the Piggy Bank Parties Market to work with, the Barnyard Buddies Collection.  Visit the Piggy Bank Parties Blog to see both Challenge entries, here and here! As well as tutorials and even giveaways!




On Friday, I was featured on the fabulous HGTV Blog!


I'll be bringing you a full post on this table's vendors next week on the blog!  So excited to have made the article!

Last, but not least....
We reached 900 fans on Facebook and
we have a Giveaway going on till tonight at Midnight EST,
so click here to enter and good luck!


Come back on Sunday too, because we have a new Giveaway starting that I think you are going to love!

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

  1. What a great week for you. Congratulations on being features on HGTV :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tiffany! I love seeing you around here!

      Delete