In Flight In Flight In Flight

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's all good! {Grilling Inspired Table}


Sharing with you a simple dessert table I made for the hubby for Father's Day this past weekend. 



I've been wanting to work with this natural color combined with red and already had the runner and the burlap ribbon that went into making the candle holders.  The sign with the "It's all good" saying it's from a gift we gave him a few years back as its kind of an inside joke....those make the best memories!




I thought grilling tools mounted on a canvas background would be perfect for his small table as it's what he enjoys (and what we had for dinner!) but being that I was not going to find some cute enough tools I decided to purchase inexpensive ones and spray paint them.  I've been inspired by my friend Jenny at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line to spray paint lately....did it with my outdoor furniture too!



The desserts were all items he enjoys and consisted of some Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookies I made for him, Cheesecake flavored white chocolate mustache pops one of our daughters made, Cream Cheese Brownies from our local bakery: Rita's and his favorite on Father's Day....maple bacon cupcakes from Magpies in Knoxville.




Perfect colors for a man's table, simple on decoration and just the right amount of desserts....with a statement saying!




No comments:

Post a Comment