In Flight In Flight In Flight

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank you for a Great 2010 and Cheers to the New Year!

I started my blog on Party Planning and Dessert Table Design at the end of October 2010, after years of thinking and planning I could share my inspiration and creativity with others.  It took flight and it's been a great delight to my heart to get such great feedback and wonderful comments from friends, family and so many creative minds out in this field.  It's been a pleasure and an honor to be featured and included on a few of their blogs and websites and I want to say much thanks for that,  I am so appreciative of the warm welcome I have received.  I am just as grateful to the creative hands on Etsy, which is always my first place to look while shopping for a party.  Those many wonderful cookies and candy and paper products that bring a smile on my face when a package arrives at my door.

Thank you for a great, warm welcome and the beautiful few months this year that made my imagination flight,  for the opportunity to be included in the following blogs and Cheers to a New Year full of new ideas and inspiration and sweet new beginnings....
~ Mayra



(Make sure to click on the links below to see the actual post from the mentioned blog)


My first dessert table Rustic Owl included in Bird's Party Blog  Link Show Off



My daughter's fabulous Quince Celebration made Party of the Day at Catch my Party !!!




And finally it was an honor to finish up with our Kids Holiday Party 
being included in Kate Landers Events LLC Tables of 2010 Blog Post.






2 0 1 1  here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment