In Flight In Flight In Flight

Monday, May 7, 2012

Woodland Fox Inspiration



Credits:  Woodland Favor Toppers by Simple Tastes; Cupcakes by Parents Magazine; Cookies and Apples Party via Celebrations at Home; Deer Cupcake via My Sweet and Saucy


This is what I'm working on this week!  A fabulous table inspired on a woodland fox.  You might see more than a fox here, but for me it'll be just a fox, there's something cute about the character one. So when I had the chance to work on something this week that I could totally pick a theme for, I jumped at the chance to work on this one!   I'll be styling this table for my son's school and it's my second year helping out by donating a table for their annual fundraiser. I'm honored that they allow me to be a part of it.  There would be an auction and the highest bidder gets the win! The winner gets to pick the theme for their table but I love showing them my styling and ideas there at the school by styling one, especially for the event; in this case, this case the RED WOODLAND FOX!  We're excited to see who wins and see our cookies being created locally here in Knoxville by K J Cookies, and Olly Tolly's Naturally Sweet Treats  and cute fox cake by Regina Long at Rosa's Catering.

you can now see the Woodland Fox Dessert Table here!




2 comments: